There is not just one way through Lower Saxony – and not only one ticket leading to enno.
One thing is for sure: All the tickets that were valid on the line before are also valid for enno.
You can get on the train with the following tickets:
- Niedersachsen-Ticket (Lower Saxony ticket) for 1 to 5 people (further information)
- Tickets of the transport associations within the valid tariff zones
- Tickets of Deutsche Bahn AG:
- Regular price
- Schönes-Wochenende-Ticket (weekend ticket)
- Quer-durchs-Land-Ticket (ticket to travel throughout Germany in regional trains)
- Group & Spar 50 (Saver50)
- Season tickets
- BahnCard 100 and the discounts of BahnCard 25 and BahnCard 50
- Special offers according to the respective offer conditions
- Semester tickets of the participating universities
- Schülerferienticket (holiday ticket for pupils) in the zones of validity
- Further travel permissions in the framework of their validity
Tickets with fare conditions that do not authorize their holder to use local trains are not valid in enno trains. Train-specific special offer tickets are only valid in the enno train leading directly to or from the reserved long-distance train.